What do i hate? What do i loathe?
Here it is, all out in the open for everyone to know.
In people?
I hate selfish people. I hate people who think they are better than everyone else. I hate inconsiderate people. I hate people who bitch about someone to everyone else without telling the problem to the person they're bitchin about. I hate any kind of abusive natured person. I hate people who are egotistical. I hate people who think money is more important than life. I hate people who are rude. I hate not getting a reply back from a message,txt or e-mail. Otherwise, I'm pretty easy going.
In situations?
Waiting in long lines at supermarket cause stingy owner wont pay for more staff. Being given the run around by big companies. being on hold for half my life. the water shortage. When a condom breaks. When your horny and you get your period. When i accidentaly hurt someone or something. When someone cries. When someone dies. When someone lies. When someone cheats. When I'm hungry and i cant be assed cooking so i starve. when its hot and I'm sweating. When my favourite shoes break. When i am one dress size away from my dream outfit. The fact that fat clothes are more expensive. (c'mon they don't use THAT much more material) When i need to fart and someones around, so i hold it in and i get a tummy ache. Gastro. Being sick. Being tired. When you love someone more than they love you. When he is good looking but has a small dick. When i see a bargain but am broke till next week.
Things?
spiders. Snakes. Some breeds of dogs (ie: rotti, doberman,etc..) Kangaroos. Flies. Ants. Prickles. Muggy weather. Petrol prices. warm beverages. Greasy food. brussell sprouts.
Tv or movies and music?
Smallville. The O.C. Laguna beach. Home and away. Dancing with the stars. Any form of sport. the Olympics. Home renovations. All the shitty legal sitcoms. Slipknot. Megadeath. Linkin park. System of a down. Pearl jam. Adam brandt (and other wanky country and westerns) Metallica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment