1.) I have a cleaning OCD. (obsessive Compulsive disorder)
2.) I don't tan. (I burn, peel and go Lilly white again)
3.) I'm a true romantic deep down.
4.) I LOVE Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals.
5.) My left boob is smaller than my right one.
6.) I HATE hair! (shave from the neck down... EVERYTHING!)
7.) I find it hard to breath through my nose.
8.) I lost my virginity at 18 years old.
9.) I loooooooove butterfly's!
10.) I understand men better than women.
11.) I'm a perfectionist.
12.) I refuse to EVER wear high heels...(wedges are fine)
13.) I'm always attracted to men i know are bad for me. (Its my victim mentality)
14.) I have been on several different kinds of antidepressants.
15.) I have been overweight since i was 15. (100+kilos)
16.) I'm a bling baby. (if it shines, its mine)
17.) I hate kids aged 5-9yrs old... (they're annoyingly whiney)
18.) I hate sitting in a dim lit room. (unless clubbing it)
19.) I cant see long distance.
20.) I cant lie to a friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great info to know.
Post a Comment